Signin to office myaccount to enter office product key, manage susbcription, get support or create new account.
Signin to my office account to install office or manage office 365 subscription
If you’re installing office for first time, you might not have an account page yet. You’ll set that up as a part of installing Office.
What’s on the My Account Page?
With Office.com/myaccount page you can install and re-install Office 2016, Office 2013 and Office 365, or manage your Office 365 subscription.
You will get below options on Myaccount Page:
- Already purchased Office?
- If you already have Office, you can sign in with the same Microsoft account used to buy or activate Office. Get link to Sign in with your other Microsoft account
- If you can’t remember the Microsoft account that you used, support might be able to help. Get Support
- Have an Office product key? Enter your product key
- Don’t have Office yet?
- If you don’t have Office, you can try or buy it in the Office store. Buy now option also available on www.office.com/myaccount
If you have an Office 365 subscription, on your My Account page you can also:
- share your subscription (Office 365 Home only)
- manage your account
- access services like Skype and OneDrive
- get help and support
Searches related to office.com/myaccount
Microsoft Office My Account
My account office
Microsoft My Account
office My Account
My Account – microsoft office
My Account – office 365
My Account – Outloook.com
office.com/myaccount key setup
microsoft office myaccount mac
microsoft office myaccount help
office.com/myaccount product key
get microsoft key office myaccount
microsoft office install